PDA

View Full Version : Jenn's Birthday Plans

jenny1976
05-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Hey All!
New to the boards but not to the site. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED about the very special trip to WDW DH and I have comig up in Sept . I have been there many times since I was a little girl :fworks: and it will be DH 4th trip, the third being our honeymoon. What makes this trip sooo special is that I will be celebrating my Bday at WDW for the first time in my life (we were blessed with Free dinning offer on the exact dates of our trip) :cloud9: and that DH and I are both cancer survivors and will be celebrating our respective remission aniv's while we are there (DH's 1 year remmission and my 5 year remmission) :joy: . So as you may imagine, I want to have the trip of a lifetime! We are staying at the ALLSMu for 10 nights, arriving at MCO at 11:25 a.m. and leaving MCO at around 6:55 p.m. We will be using DME, and already have our ADR's for places like Marrakesh, the Crystal Palace, CRT, Tony's Town SQ, Akershus, Breakfastosaurous, Cape May Cafe, Rainforest Cafe at AK, Supercallifragilistic Breakfast, Cinderella & Friends Dinning @ GFR, and many others. Some meals will be out of pocket . We also have tickets for MNSSHP on my actual Bday! :woohoo: Have told EVERY CM who I have spoken to for reservations and such that it is my Bday and have even bought cancer survivor & Bday t-shirts to conmemorate the ocassions. On my actual Bday we start with breakfast @ Akershus and end up at the GFR for early dinner with Cinderella before heading over to MNSSHP (our first time at this too). As you can see I am a HUGE Princess fan :princess: . DH is a HUGE Peter Pan Fan :pixie: . DH gave me a budget for getting my presents at WDW, any ideas? :shop:
Please give me feedback for planning this momentous trip! :number1: Thanks!

ElenitaB
05-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Jenn, you have so many of the bases already covered that I really don't have any suggestions to make.

But I did want to wish both you and your DH the most special cancerversaries! Congratulations on making it to the 5 year mark! That is a WONDERful thing! I'm so, so happy for you! :trio: And your DH has reached the 1 year mark which is wonderful as well!

Here's some :pixie: for a magical trip!

jenny1976
05-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Thank You! I am excited about both our cancervesaries and my 31st Bday! Thanks for the great wishes!