PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions

WDWTEXAS
05-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Hey Guys!
I haven't been on these boards on a while with school and football practice, but in the past 6 weeks I've been to Disney World twice. The first time was in the middle of March over Spring Break with my family. The second time was this past weekend on my school's choir trip. Anyways, since I haven't been on here, I thought I'd ask you a few questions...

1) What have you thought of The Finding Nemo Musical? We couldn't get in the first time, but on the Choir Trip, we got V.I.P seats becouse one of the puppeters went to my school. I loved it. One of my favortie shows in all the parks. I think it was an amazing show. The guy talked to our group after the show and said he had 8 diferent parts in the show.

2) What do you think of the Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor. It wasn't open the first time I went, and I didn't go on it the second time, but alot of guys in our group said it was really funny.

3) What should be done with Disney Quest? Again, something I haven't done. Some of our group went there one day and said they liked the concept, but they didn't like the themes and the games could use some updating.

jenperich
05-02-2007, 09:46 PM
I only have something to say about one of those questions since I haven't been to WDW in two years. But, first I will say that I am VERY, VERY jealous of you for going twice in the past six weeks! :D Now, I will go on with what I think should happen with Disney Quest. I have read something about it becoming another ESPN Zone. I love that idea! First of all, because it would be a great restaurant to have in DTD. Also, because it's another fun place to play. But, I never was a hug fan on DQ, so I'm not really sure I care too much about what goes there.