PDA

View Full Version : Crowds First Week Of Nov

ThunderStorm
05-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey Everyone!

Love this board, been coming here for years, i'm hoping to get a large group of all my friends (about 15 confirmed so far) to go to WDW for a week the first week in november, most of these people it will be their first times at the park, so i want to make it as wonderful as i can.

What are the crowds like? lines? anything i should know? please let me know what you think as i should get booking shortly

Thanks in advance.

Eric in Canada

jillluvsdisney
05-02-2007, 06:36 PM
I've been the first week of November a couple of times in past few years. The crowds are not bad at all. We still made reservations months in advance and also planned our ADRs well ahead of time also.It's "Jersey Week". I think this bumps the crowds up a bit. The weather has always been very nice that time of the year.

LoriMistress
05-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Jersey Week may be a bit more crowded, but as long as you plan ahead, there should be no issue.

Donald A
05-02-2007, 10:12 PM
I have went in early November the past couple times. Great time to go. Crowds are still heavy in some places but all-in-all wait times are quite low. Walked on both Splash Mountain and Tower of Terror a few times with no wait each of the past two trips.

merlinmagic4
05-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Which dates are "Jersey Week"? Does it revolve around the Veteran's Day holiday?

ThunderStorm
05-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Sorry to sound stupid, but what is "jersey week" anyways?

Thanks

illini
05-03-2007, 09:53 AM
"Jersey Week" is when New Jersey schools are out for two days while teachers attend a conference. It's Nov 8 & 9 this year. A lot of people take their kids out the whole week since they'll only miss 3 days instead of 5.

Early in the week should be pretty good, with crowds pickng up toward the end for Jersey Week and Super Soap Weekend.