PDA

View Full Version : Lets hear some "ASMu Suite" Info

sgagnard
05-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Ok, so we are leaving in a little over 3 weeks for our trip....YEAH!!!!!

We are staying at the All Star Music suites and wanted to get some feedback from some of you wonderful people who have stayed in the suites. Tell us a little about them and how you felt about your stay. There will be 6 of us. Myself, DW, DS17, DD8, DS5, and my son's friend 16.

Thanks!!!!!:mickey: :party: :cloud9:

luvdiznee
05-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Haven't stayed in the suites, but our stay here was very nice, which is why I recommended the suites to my sister and her family. Nice and quiet where we were and close to the food court and bus stop. Have a great time! :mickey:

sashiroo
05-03-2007, 10:01 PM
We just stayed their last week in a family suite. We had 4 of us and were very comfortable. Having 2 bathrooms and a seperate bedroom is really nice. FYI-the main pool was shutting down for a refurb which started 4/24. The family suites are located in the calypso buildings which surround the closed pool. Other than the pool closed, we enjoyed ASMFS. I would stay there again.

sgagnard
05-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the info sashiroo. I contacted Disney and was told they would reopen the pool on 5/20. That's 6 days before our arrival...YEAH!

Still waiting to hear more about the suites. I know there has to be more Intercotees that have stayed there and are willing to share their experience.:cool:

btuskan
05-06-2007, 08:45 AM
I stayed in a suite last July shortly after they opened. We loved the location right next to the food court...which means closer to the bus stops! The "living room" consists of a sleeper sofa and sleeper chair, which are the new style...no bar in the middle of your back...and if I remember correctly the ottoman converts to bed also. Both bath rooms are still set up the same as a regular room with toilet and tub behind closed door and sink out in the open, but a curtain was added that you can draw across the sink area to give someone privacy at the sink or to keep the light from shining in the faces of people sleeping on the sofa. The kitchenette is nice... we used the toaster to toast bagels and muffins every morning and the refrigerator kept bottles of water cold so we didn't have to spend lots of money buying water in the parks. Oh, and don't forget the benefits of that coffee maker!! The separate bedroom is nice for mom and dad. It has a queen size bed and it's own TV. What disney did was remove the connecting door between two rooms took the beds out of one room and put the sofa and chair in that room. Then they took the other room and built a wall creating a bedroom about 3/4 of the size of the original room and the remaining 1/4 is used as the kitchenette which is very small but does the job it's designed to do.

Enjoy your trip! :mickey: