PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Villas

PellaPooh
05-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi,

Could someone please tell me about the 1 bedroom villas at the WL Lodge. - Going 1st time in July and Taking wife and Daughter - The surprise is that they think we will be staying at All Stars but decided make a True Dream Come True Vacation for them.

Did I do the Right Thing? Is the Villas Nice - we have seen the Lodge itself.

Thank you for any feed back.

GrumpySue
05-02-2007, 03:25 PM
The Villas are fantastic !! My husband and I were upgraded to a one-bedroom there and they are beautiful, you won't be disappointed. :thumbsup:

Seasonscraps
05-02-2007, 07:51 PM
What a fantastic surprise!!!!! You will all love it!

SgtTigger
05-02-2007, 08:52 PM
I love it.....

Dont forget to check out the Iron Spike room just off the right side of the lobby......

:cop: :tigger:

MonoMan
05-02-2007, 09:00 PM
We have stayed in a one bedroom villa at WL numerous times and once over at the BC villa.
The resort is fantastic and you still have access to the main themed pool at the WL. In all the times we stayed there we never had a disappointing view. Don't forget to find out when the Electric Water Pageant comes to WL and you can walk down towards the lake and watch it. I'm not sure if you were looking for room layout information? There is main room with a small foyer and closet, then the kitchen with a small table and counter seating, a television and a sleeper sofa. There is a separate bedroom with King Bed and the bathroom is really three parts: one toilet closet, one sink with standing shower and another sink with big whirlpool tub that has shutters which open to the main bedroom. There is also a stackable washer and dryer in a closet between the main room and the bathroom. Hope this helps!

Maleficent's Dad
05-02-2007, 09:05 PM
1 BR's are great!
You will have a full sized kitchen with a large fridge, sink, stove, oven, & dishwasher. You'll also have laundry (upright washer/dryer) in your room.

Attached to the bedroom is a large bathroom. You'll find a jacuzzi tub there! :thumbsup:

Great location. Great resort. Great accomodations. Have a great time! :mickey:

btuskan
05-06-2007, 09:01 AM
Are you driving or renting a car? The reason I ask is that because you have the full size kitchen that is fully stocked...dishes, flatware, cups, pots and pans, and cooking utensils. This means you can stock up on some basic food items. We buy bottle water at the grocery store, diet pepsi (DH is addicted), fruit and breakfast items...cereal, milk, juice, bagels. We also get a few snack items. It also means you can take your left overs with you because you can put them in your full size refrigerator and then heat them up in your microwave when ever you want. If you are not driving but using a town car, then ask for a grocery stop. If you don't want to stop for groceries because it will ruin the surprise, then use one of the on-line grocers that will deliver your order to your room for a small fee.

Enjoy your stay! It's my favorite resort. I'm getting ready to call on Wednesday morning to book our next vacation...a 1 bedroom and VWL!

:mickey:

javamama
05-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Just got back, and they were really nice. We have two little ones, and it was great for us. I loved the bathroom, and walkin closet! We had a 2 bedroom(which had a studio attached), the studio is not nearly as nice as the 1 BD--great choice:thumbsup:

DVC2004
05-07-2007, 08:14 AM
The villas are great and you will be very happy with the 1br- very spacious. And, all the amenities of a Deluxe resort- room service, great restaurants, themed pool. Plus with the full kitchen and washer/dryer it's great for families. Have a great trip!

pox24
05-07-2007, 08:20 AM
What a great surprise... you're gonna love it there.