PDA

View Full Version : Fastpasses during EMH?

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
05-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Are fastpasses available during EMH hours in the evening? If so, are they left over from the day or are they "new" fastpasses for the evening hours? My family is going for 9 days this summer, and while we won't take advantage of all the EMH's, we do hope to hit a couple. Thanks! :mickey:

DisneyDudet
05-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Well, last time I REALLY took advantage of pm EMH (June 2005), they had certain rides that were "FP" designated. They would then have a line that would line up near the FP area and at official closing time, they would hand them out, based on the number of your party. I did this for Soarin, and remembered seeing people in the FP line of RnRC.

I do not know if they still do this or not.

January-2007
05-02-2007, 08:14 AM
In January we went to an evening EMH at Epcot and there were no fastpasses designated for the EMH as far as we could tell. There was no seperate FP line or anything.

KylesMom
05-02-2007, 09:45 AM
We took advantage of several pm EMH last July at Epcot and MK. When in Epcot, all FPs for the day were gone with the exception of Mission:Space on one evening. While there were still a few attractions which had FPs left at MK in the evenings, most had run out for the day & lines for the major attractions were 60-120 minutes. So it was our experience that FPs did not "start over" for EMH - when they were gone, they were gone.

Tick-Tock
05-02-2007, 01:31 PM
MK this past Sunday was open until 10 and had EMH 10-1. At about 9 p.m., the CMs were covering the FP machines for Buzz, which had been delivering FPs for 9:55 to 10:55. As we walked around the park, all the FP machines I saw were covered.

DisneyDudet
05-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Well.. I guess they don't do it anymore. It was awesome, once we figured out how to do it!