PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Restaurants & Candlelight Processional

bubbarox
05-01-2007, 07:43 PM
My DH decided that we will be going to WDW again in Dec 2008. (He actually thinks it was his idea;) All of my little hint must have paid off!!:thumbsup: I would really like to see the Candlelight Processional while we are there. Where can we find information on which Epcot restaurants offer the Candlelight Processional Dinner Packages?

SallyP
05-02-2007, 07:12 AM
Here is 2006 Candlelight Processional (http://intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/cp.asp)information from Intercot's Info Central files.
Scroll down to find the information on dining options. Remember to check back periodically to learn about any changes pertinent to the 2007 Candlelight Processional.
It's a beautiful ceremony and well worth investing the time for one evening at Epcot.

Golf Grumpy
05-02-2007, 07:10 PM
It is well worth it!! :mickey: We have been 3 or 4 yrs in a row. Always gets u in the spirit pus WDW at Christmas is the BEST!!

bubbarox
05-02-2007, 08:46 PM
I am sooo looking forward to seeing the show!!! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction for the Info. Intercot has been such a great source of information!:thumbsup:

LuvAllPrincesses
05-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Also...if you are doing the dining plan, the Processional package is a great way to "take advantage" of a sit-down meal. While paying out of pocket, there are 3 tiers of pricing for dinner, with the dining plan you can chose from the most expensive! We did Le Cellier (calling at 7 am the very day that the packages were released) and it just counted as a regular sit down meal for each of us. The Candlelight Processional this past December was wonderful, but after a long day it was a bit much for the kids to sit through (DS13 and DD5), and they are used to sitting through church every week!