PDA

View Full Version : Packages for 2008

earthangelkate
05-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Could anyone tell me when the 2008 packages will become available? Planning an August 2008 trip and I like to book the tickets and room together...(i also like the feeling of having an offical booking, even if its a year or more in advance:mickey:) Thanks!

Beast_fanatic
05-01-2007, 11:01 PM
It will likely be sometime in the summer months...

cruellalvr
05-02-2007, 10:12 PM
funny...i am just starting to plan a trip also for August 2008. I just called disney and they told me that July/August is when they will release the packages. Just thought i would pass that along since i have literally been off the phone for about a half an hour. :thumbsup:

bethsmith
05-02-2007, 11:33 PM
This whole package thing is making me crazy because I'm trying to plan for a January trip and I got the same answer - July or August.
I need to know. AAAAHHHH!:bang:

Wolf
05-03-2007, 10:27 AM
This whole package thing is making me crazy because I'm trying to plan for a January trip and I got the same answer - July or August.
I need to know. AAAAHHHH!:bang:

Beth I share your pain!!! We are trying to go in middle of January for my birthday and its making me and mom both crazy having to wait!!!:bang:

prshell
05-08-2007, 07:06 PM
I third that Beth and Wolf!! I'm working on a trip the beginning of February and am excited because it will be the first with my grandchildren (4, 3, and 1):mickey:

faberj
05-09-2007, 09:08 AM
I third that Beth and Wolf!! I'm working on a trip the beginning of February and am excited because it will be the first with my grandchildren (4, 3, and 1):mickey:

I feel everyones pain too! I am booked for December 2008 and have to wait until next summer (july/aug.) to see if there will be any discount. If you book with MJ, they watch for the discounts for you:thumbsup: I know the waiting is not fun (we were supposed to go this December, but decided to build a house so Disney had to be pushed back a year).

tink&cinderblabla2185
05-10-2007, 08:32 AM
I know the feeling!! I just want to get the AAA rates for January and I have to wait. :( But at least I'm going!!!!!:cloud9: I haven't been in 4 years and this is going to be my first trip with my hubby and DD2 (will be 3) and she is super excited! She just wants to see Cinderella's Castle but we are still working on the reservations!