PDA

View Full Version : AKL conceirge or change?

jmgall
05-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Ok, I know this is a matter of opinion by input would be great. I am already booked and have been for a couple of months at the AKL conceirge the last week of September, the room does not qualify for free dining, I could can change rooms or even to a different resort and spend less money,(we paid for the dining package) or sould we stay where we are, is it worth it? This is mine and my husbands first trip we have a total of 9 days. Thanks for your thoughts.:mickey:

TammiMcMan
05-01-2007, 04:25 PM
That really depends. If you had your heart set on doing the sunrise safari, then you have to be a club level guest at the AKL. If you wanted the sunset safari, club level guests pay a lower price, but that one is open to any AKL guest. Have you been using them or do you plan to use them for your ADR's or any other special requests?

With a total of 8 nights, maybe you want to consider doing a split stay. You could have your free dining at the AKL in a standard room for 3 or 4 nights, then transfer up to the club level and pay for the dining plan on your last 3 or 4 nights. That would give you the best of both worlds and you wouldn't have to change resorts. That's if you really want to stay at the AKL and not try something else. Personally, I'd probably stay at someplace like the WL (close to MK) or an Epcot resort for the first half of the trip. Then I'd move to the AKL for the final 4 nights and book the sunrise safari. Just me though.