PDA

View Full Version : Which would you pay for?

Cinderelley
05-01-2007, 04:00 PM
My friends and I will be eating at
Mama Melrose for FDP
Flying Fish Cafe
Crystal Palace - Breakfast
Spirit of Aloha Luau
Boma
O'hana
Biergarten

That's one meal too many for the dining plan. Which would you pay for? or should we share one meal? I always share just a main entree with my daughter when we eat at a restaurant. I know I won't be able to eat an appetizer, entree and dessert. Should we just split a couple of meals and save the credits for the other dinner?

KylesMom
05-01-2007, 04:36 PM
The only place you would be allowed to "split" your meal since the remainder are buffets (family style and self-service) or dinner shows/packages would be the Flying Fish. Otherwise, It would make sense to pay OOP for Crystal Palace breakfast if need be. :mickey: Happy eating!

xipetotec
05-01-2007, 04:48 PM
My friends and I will be eating at
Mama Melrose for FDP
Flying Fish Cafe
Crystal Palace - Breakfast
Spirit of Aloha Luau
Boma
O'hana
Biergarten

That's one meal too many for the dining plan. Which would you pay for? or should we share one meal? I always share just a main entree with my daughter when we eat at a restaurant. I know I won't be able to eat an appetizer, entree and dessert. Should we just split a couple of meals and save the credits for the other dinner?

Not sure what price differences are ( you should check online menus ). But just from preference, I would definitely pay for Biergarten, Crystal Palace and maybe Mama Melrose.

dolphinmickey9170
05-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Hi,:wave:

We have the same issue next week. We will be paying for Crystal Palace and TS the remaining dinners. This is a set price and it is all included. No surprises!!

bigbabyblues
05-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Another vote for paying oop for Crystal Palace; it looks like the cheapest of the set-priced meals you have planned.

Crystal Palace breakfast is one that we're paying oop for at the end of this month.

Mickey91
05-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Did you take in account that Spirit of Aloha takes two TS?

If so, I would pay for Crystal Palace as I think it would be your least expensive meal.

If not, and you want to keep all of them, pay for Aloha as the combined prices of two of the others probably won't top the price of Aloha. Or, for a better educated decision, check out the menus listed here at intercot and kind of price what you think you may get at the different places.

Cinderelley
05-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks everyone! Yes, Spirit of Aloha and Flying Fish Cafe are both 2 TS. We're going to use a CS credit for the night that we fly in, so that just left one more credit to make up. I didn't realize that Biergarten was a buffet type of meal. Thanks for that info. Sounds like we'll be paying oop for Crystal Palace.

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup: