PDA

View Full Version : alice in wonderland tea party

kgoulash
05-01-2007, 12:54 PM
does anyone know about/have been to this? my son loves alice in wonderland but didn't feel comfortable with the fact he would have to go alone, now he is asking about it but i'm not sure if it is a girl only thing or not. he will be 5 and he is still unsure but every so often he asks about it and i was just wondering if anyone knows if little boys go as well
thanks

Christine
05-01-2007, 12:57 PM
My daughter did this a few years ago. Her friend (a boy, whose family was traveling with us) went with her. They were both 4-5 years old.

They really enjoyed it! My daughter loved the "prissy-ness" of it, and her friend loved the Mad Hatter! Apparently he was very burpy!!

I think it is "gender friendly!"

mmouse566
05-01-2007, 05:37 PM
My daughter went when she was 5. They keep them pretty active was the impression that I got so that they don't really have time to feel alone. She did fine and there were girls and boys there as I recall.

SallyfromDE
05-01-2007, 06:06 PM
We did this and Kirsta had a grand time. I think there were about 20 kids there and 1/3 of them were boys. I was kind of surprised. She didn't know anyone, but a little girl approached her in the lobby and they talked. When it came time to go inside, they sat next to each other.

kgoulash
05-04-2007, 09:54 AM
thank you for all your responses.
i guess i'll just leave it up to him for now and see if he's still interested in a few weeks time.
does anyone know if you should reserve this one in advance, like now?, and if you get charged in full at time of reservation.
thanks
:mickey:

SallyfromDE
05-05-2007, 12:28 PM
thank you for all your responses.
i guess i'll just leave it up to him for now and see if he's still interested in a few weeks time.
does anyone know if you should reserve this one in advance, like now?, and if you get charged in full at time of reservation.
thanks
:mickey:

I don't think I was charged until the day we got there. I remember them taking my CC at the counter. You do need to make advanced reservations.

sgagnard
05-05-2007, 02:48 PM
I cannot find any info on this, where is the party held?

kgoulash
05-05-2007, 09:35 PM
it's at the grand floridian

Iluvpooh
05-05-2007, 11:49 PM
We are doing this with my 4 year old. I am real excited about this. My 6 year old nephew is going with her-He also loves Alice in Wonderland. I think it will be more boy friendly than you think.