PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocers

Speedy1998
05-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Can anyone tell me about Graden Grocer's.

We are thinking about using them for our trip in June. We are staying at POP, and want to have some ceareal, and other breakfast items for the room. We were also going to get some juice and keep it iced down in a soft side cooler that we are going to bring.

My question is how does delivery work? Do they bring it to the front desk or to your room?
Can you set the delivery time up for before you arrive, so that they will have your groceries at the front desk when you arrive?

onjbj
05-01-2007, 01:50 PM
We used GG for the first time last year and they were great. We stayed at CBR and they brought the groceries right to our room. I do not believe they will leave groceries at the front desk- they ask that you call them when you arrive and then they deliver the groceries. When you place your order, you give them an estimated arrival time, but then have to call again once you get your room info upon check in. They were a little late with our groceries, but there had been a big storm that afternoon, so they were backed up. I'd use them again without hesitation.