PDA

View Full Version : Clarion Hotel Universal

Limara
05-01-2007, 11:12 AM
Hi.

Can anyone tell me anything about this Hotel?

We have booked to stay here for 2 weeks in September.

I have been reading up on some reviews and found that there are a lot of really bad comments about this place.

I appreciate that this is a budget hotel and I don't have high expectations, so long as we have a nice clean bed to sleep in. But all the same, after what I have read I can't help but feel a little apprehensive.

LizLovesDiz
05-01-2007, 04:42 PM
To tell you the truth I wouldn't stay there again.It wasn't filthy or anything,but it wasn't all that great either.We were there for 5 days and it was enough for me.There were stains on the couch,gross.The head board of the bed was hanging off,and the carpets were pretty worn out.Nothing like values at WDW,there clean!
Good luck with your trip !

Lucyrella
05-01-2007, 11:06 PM
It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the greatest either. They were very nice to us, and the location wasn't bad. We were there 4 years ago, so maybe they have made some upgrades.

JoDisney
05-02-2007, 07:22 AM
If you can stay on site at a Disney resort I would definitely suggest doing so. I do not know how many are in your party, but I would suggest asking Magical Journey. Go to the main page of this site and click on Magical Journey on the right side. Disney resorts are so clean, safe, convenient, and fun. You can go to Info Central at the top of this page and scroll down to view the accommodations at Disney resorts. I would not like to see you stay two weeks at someplace and be disappointed.