PDA

View Full Version : Can you upgrade a 6 day park hopper to an AP Pass?

richardsa98
05-01-2007, 08:17 AM
I bought 3, 6 day park hoppers from undercover tourist a few months ago. Then, we ended up buying into the DVC. We are interested in upgrading to an AP pass using our DVC discount. WIll they be able to do this at our hotel or is there a way to upgrade before we get there? Will they need the receipt to see how much of a difference in the price of the tickets and the upgrade???? Will there be a problem since I originally bought the tickets from Undercover Tourist? Help with all of my questions! I am so new at this....:)

DizneyRox
05-01-2007, 08:41 AM
DVC AP discounted tickets need to be purchased at guest relations (outside the parks or DTD). Or that's where we were directed last year when we asked at our resort. You'll need to inquire there on how to do the upgrade.

I believe you can upgrade those tickets, you'll probably be paying the difference between what you paid and the current DVC AP price.

Beast_fanatic
05-01-2007, 10:00 PM
You shouldn't have any problems updating the tickets to Annual Passes. As stated above, you should end up paying the difference in the price you paid for the tickets and the DVC AP price.