PDA

View Full Version : Resort Split

Trixie1822
05-01-2007, 05:58 AM
Hi

we will in the world in July and we will split our stay beetween POP and POFQ. We have already slit our last stay using the bell service in AKL.

however I read in an other website that in value (POP) they dont help you to change your luggage to an other Disney hotel :confused:

Is that right ?

Seasonscraps
05-01-2007, 10:47 AM
I have never stayed at POP but I am sure they would arrange for the transfer of your bags. You may have to bring them to bell services yourself but I think they would send them to POFQ.

Kate In Wonderland
05-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Hmmm...I switched from Pop to AKL and if I remember correctly our bags were transferred over without a problem. I'd be very surprised if they didn't.

Mickey91
05-01-2007, 11:13 PM
We stayed at the Pop one year and were not happy with the far away location of our "preferred" room. The next day, they had a room open up closer to the pool and dining hall and offered it to us and when we came back from the parks, our luggage and everything were in our new room. All we had to do was pack it up and place it near the door. I don't know what they do for resort changes but I would say they would move it for you. You can call the Pop directly and ask the front desk. I'm sure they could answer that for you! Have fun!!

Sylvia
05-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Last year I split my stay between AS Music and Shades of Green. I wasn't sure if they would transfer my luggage since SoG isn't operated by Disney, but when I checked with Bell Services, I was told that they will do a transfer from any resort to any other resort on WDW property. If I remember correctly, Bell Services picked up my luggage from my room.

Check with Bell Services at POP. I'm sure they'll tell you the same thing.

Have fun at POP!!!!

Trixie1822
05-02-2007, 07:29 AM
Thank you everybody !

I feel better :thumbsup:

I will follow your advices and call POP directly !