PDA

View Full Version : wowzerz

varcity
04-30-2007, 11:48 PM
Is it just me or does Yavn wait longer and longer into the day to post the yavn speaks? Last week was about 6, week before was about 5, still isn't up now.

Granted, he is in WDW I think, but why can't five minutes to post an non-spell checked blog? :mickey:

Patricia
05-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Odd for him not to post it at all.

Well tomorrow is the start of pirate month, maybe he wanted to surprise everyone.. :secret:

I'm hoping for double credits in pirates or at least some more cash in the treasure chests. Cha-Ching!

Chescat
05-01-2007, 02:53 AM
I think he's afraid since the Tomorrowland Quests are still not out in the park, since he has now promised for two months it would be next week or two weeks. We're going to punt him into next year if this doesn't come out this week! :mad:

:football: :football:

varcity
05-01-2007, 10:17 AM
I think someone better warn DLR about a mad chain saw lady looking to cut down the VMK booth sometime this week....

I think patti might be right though, maybe he is looking to tell us all about pirates month today. But he has made updates to say look for an update this week.

Chescat
05-01-2007, 12:05 PM
I think someone better warn DLR about a mad chain saw lady looking to cut down the VMK booth sometime this week....
Just so you all know, this is what the booth looked like on Saturday before I send Darth Vader over to get it since he's in the area.
:darth: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper:

VMK Booth (http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/chescat/VMK/vmkbooth.jpg)