PDA

View Full Version : How difficult to get CR MK view?

Disnamic Duo
04-30-2007, 02:10 PM
I'm beginning to plan our next trip to WDW, and we want to stay at the CR with a MK view room. We're going next Jan, and we checked into getting the room (thru MJ) but we were told that there aren't any MK views showing up as being available. Is it normal for them all to be taken this far (over 8 months) in advance? I thought this would be plenty early, especially since January is a slow time?? Maybe all rooms haven't been made available on the computer system yet because it's so early (I hope)??

Tink1
04-30-2007, 02:37 PM
Your correct! all rooms haven't been made available on the computer system yet.

I had been trying for 3 weeks to get a Gdn GF room for a client. Had him booked lagoon, and it finally popped in last week so I switched him!

Contemporary though is a convention hotel, so it also depends on what "blocks" have been placed on the rooms by the conventions as well.

Nanc

pox24
04-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Yes it does seem unusual that nothing is listed as available this far in advance. <snip> We stayed for a week Sept of 2005 b4 joining DVC and as I recall it was only maybe 4 months in advance for us. Good Luck.

TheRustyScupper
04-30-2007, 05:27 PM
1) Unfortunately, many people want an MK view.
2) Check each day for availability.
3) When they are released, they go quickly.

threeh
04-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Just keep checking. I think they release the rooms here and there. I was trying to get a tower room last Sept and sometimes nothing would come up. We got it in the end so don't worry!!!

Have a great trip and happy planning!!

Disnamic Duo
05-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Just keep checking. I think they release the rooms here and there. I was trying to get a tower room last Sept and sometimes nothing would come up. We got it in the end so don't worry!!!

Have a great trip and happy planning!!

Thanks for the encouragement! We've never stayed here before, but I've wanted to since I was a kid (MANY years ago). I really hope a MK view room becomes available. I know one thing - my mind is at ease knowing MJ will be looking out for me. Thanks Debbie!