PDA

View Full Version : Year of a Million Dreams

Catzle
04-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Friends of mine just got back from a 10 day stay, a park every day with kids. I asked her yesterday did you win anything. She said why? I told her about the fast passes etc and the give aways they are having for the celebration and she said she didn't hear anything about, see anyone win anything and didn't even know it was going on. We are going in a week I sure hope we have better luck! I wonder how much they are still doing it?

Strmchsr
04-30-2007, 02:18 PM
They're definitely still out and about with lots of folks winning stuff. One of our own Intercot mods (WDWacky) won a night in the castle last night.

merlinmagic4
04-30-2007, 02:21 PM
I didn't see anyone giving out prizes while we were there 4/12-4/21 but I saw a handful of people with the fastpass lanyards on :thumbsup:

MMFreak
04-30-2007, 02:47 PM
We were there around the same time as merlinmagic4 arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 21st and we did not see anyone win anything either, although at the parade there were three families in the parade that had won stays in the castle. My DH was hoping the entire stay to get picked for something :(

KylesMom
04-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Funny, one of my co-workers and friends returned today after a week-long stay & she mentioned other than seeing the Grand Marshals for the parade, they never saw anyone win a dream, either. No mouse ears, lanyards or anything else.

She knew about the "dreams" because another one of our co-workers' families won ears, so she was looking for them. Didn't see a pair the whole time they were there. That's what makes Ian's winning the MAJOR dream so much cooler! :mickey: