PDA

View Full Version : Left, Right, or Center

Septbride2002
04-30-2007, 01:02 PM
We are taking our 16month old to WDW and was just wondering what we should do strategy wise.

I'm thinking
MK - head up through the castle to fantasy land, send one parent to get fast passes for Space Mountain.

Epcot - priority for us Soarin, for DD - finding Nemo, and what else? We usually spend all our time in the World Showcase.

MGM - priority for us TOT, and Aerosmith. For DD - playhouse disney and the Honey I shrunk the kids playground.

Animal Kingdom - priority for us is EE. For DD - the trails to see animals.

So in the parks should we start on the left, right, or center?

~Amanda

Belle_0717
04-30-2007, 01:06 PM
This is how my DH and I attack each park:

- MK - head to the right into Adventureland. By the time we make it to Fantasyland, most of the little ones are pooped and heading out.

- EPCOT - head to Soarin', FP and ride. Then to TT and ride single rider each of us. Then back to Soarin' and into the WS.

- MGM - RnRC then to everything else. Grab a FP for later. See B&tB show.

- AK - EE to FP, ride, then FP into single rider all by myself. Then to everything else. DH hits KRR for FP as well.

Can't wait - 6 days and counting.

mttafire
04-30-2007, 01:27 PM
This is how my DH and I attack each park:

- MK - head to the right into Adventureland. By the time we make it to Fantasyland, most of the little ones are pooped and heading out.

- EPCOT - head to Soarin', FP and ride. Then to TT and ride single rider each of us. Then back to Soarin' and into the WS.

- MGM - RnRC then to everything else. Grab a FP for later. See B&tB show.

- AK - EE to FP, ride, then FP into single rider all by myself. Then to everything else. DH hits KRR for FP as well.

Can't wait - 6 days and counting.

Wouldnt Adventureland be to the LEFT??

mttafire
04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Like we vote..To the Right!!:thumbsup: Seriously though, Lately we go right through the castle. We will do Fantasyland first.If the crowds are high we will utilize fast pass. Since we go in May and Sept. The crowds are minimal and we can EASILY do everything we want to.:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
04-30-2007, 05:21 PM
1) I am a staunch Right Winger.
2) But, at Disney, I am more of a Moderate.
3) So, Up-The-Middle for me.

4) At least until I run into a fountain.

Goes4FastPass
04-30-2007, 05:27 PM
Question...What is the 16MO going to do during all this rushing from SM to TOT to EE to RnR etc...?

Septbride2002
04-30-2007, 05:43 PM
She'll be chillin in the stroller and we will use the baby swap. While our trip is mostly about her, I still want to try and ride some of my favorites.

~Amanda

dumbo ears
04-30-2007, 05:50 PM
left at mk, right at epcot, left at mgm, right at ak.

mttafire
04-30-2007, 08:33 PM
1) I am a staunch Right Winger.
2) But, at Disney, I am more of a Moderate.
3) So, Up-The-Middle for me.

4) At least until I run into a fountain.

:ditto:

MinnieMommie
04-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Right - directionally and correctly :mickey:

gueli
04-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Remember - Have fun. Children can get easily overloaded.
none the less- Mk- up the middle. (weather you are right, or left politicaly) :mickey:
Go with your instincs.
:mickey: