PDA

View Full Version : We're back!

javamama
04-30-2007, 12:13 PM
Well we made it back Friday night(after an hour flight delay), and all in all had a great time:thumbsup: This was my 3 yo, and 8 month olds first Disney experience, plus my parents hadn't been there in 20 years. Needless to say we needed way more time there, at least an extra day. The kids were fanatastic, naps during the day definately helped, plus we got to relax. The crowds were far and few between. Last Monday night when we were leave MK the guy on the boat back to the WL said 7K only in the MK last Monday--so I knew it was going to be a good week--crowd wise. AK was the biggest crowd last Thursday morning, and it was warm---but OMG Everest was the greatest ride we went on by far. The FP features were really, nice to use. Epcot was the only place we did do much at, we tried to ride Test Track it broke down 3 times while I was in line w/my 3 yo--that wasn't fun. We did Mission Space, that was great, and ate at 7 dragons, caught a glimpse of the Illuminations and hit the road back to WL. Going there was the hardest part transportation wise for us--other than that transportation was good except the ME--that took forever going, and leaving.
Our favorite parts were the kids at the character breakfasts, they really loved 'em. Even our 8 month old, ate Mickey's nose--it was cute! The best though was our 3 year old was Conductor on the MK railroad:thumbsup: It was so great to watch how excited he was(he loves trains more than anything), he received a card saying he was the Conductor, from an Engineer. When our 3rd roundtrip ride with him as Conductor was over, he got off and hugged the actual Conductor(I'm writing a letter about what a great guy the Conductor was), he got to announce all aboard at every stop--it was priceless in our eyes, plus ds was amazed. I never knew they did this stuff, so we were so pleased. We decided to do this trip every other year at least with the entire family(we have 8 adults, and so far 2 little ones)
Ds can't wait to go back, that's all he keeps saying is he wants to go to Disney World:mickey: I can't wait to go back.

BelleCiavo
04-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Looks like you had a great trip :thumbsup: I'm sure your son was on cloud nine, what a great memory!
Thanks for the report.
Karen

pogo
04-30-2007, 01:09 PM
It sounds like you had a magical trip. :mickey: Too bad we didn't run into each other. :(

Thanks for sharing. :D

magicman
04-30-2007, 01:31 PM
What a great time. It's so great your 3 year old got to be the conductor. That's the stuff that memories are made of. (I would worry that my kids might never get off.);)

Thanks for letting us enjoy a piece of your vacation.

faline
04-30-2007, 03:46 PM
What a great trip! Congrats to your son on being named conducter!

Bethis26fan
04-30-2007, 09:55 PM
sounds like a great trip.

merlinmagic4
05-01-2007, 06:55 AM
Thanks for the report!! The train experience sounded awesome for your son!

Bethanymouse
05-01-2007, 07:16 AM
How wonderful! It sounds like you had a truly magical trip! Thank you so much for sharing!:mickey:

SBETigg
05-01-2007, 07:27 AM
What a truly special time it must have been for you and your family. Those memories are priceless! Thanks for the report.

sleepingbooty
05-03-2007, 06:01 PM
THanks for sharing the highlights of your trip:thumbsup:

ChipnDaleGal
05-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh my, it does sound like your little train conducter might have been bitten by the Disney Bug!! I am glad that you had such a nice first trip with your kids. Thank you for sharing with us. :mickey:

Belle's Mom
05-04-2007, 01:39 PM
Sounds like fun! My kids love trains!!!:mickey:

pdrlkr
05-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Thank for the report! :smickey:

MissStyles
05-05-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm glad you had such an excellent time with your whole family. Thank you for sharing the highlights!!! Time to start planning your next trip :mickey:

Namine'
05-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! Time to start planning the next trip.:mickey:

baby minnie's mommy
05-05-2007, 04:51 PM
You sure have some good memories to hold! I noticed you said your kids were fantastic - isn't it nice how they're so wrapped up in the Disney atmosphere they forget to misbehave? :cool:
My 2-yr-old was so good on her first trip; I hope she's the same way on our upcoming one, too. :mickey: Thanks for sharing your special time!

Darbylew
05-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Sounds like you all had a wonderful trip. We
are going back May 29. Can't wait to get back
in the land of :mickey: and the :magic:
:thumbsup: :D