PDA

View Full Version : best seat for wishes parade

TFrauts
04-30-2007, 12:10 PM
does anyone have any tips on the 'best' place to grab a seat for the spectromagic parade?? We will be seeing it on a extra magic hour night, and would prefer somewhere near the back of the park(hopefully less crowded!!)? Also, how far in advance should we go and sit there?
the parades arn't weather permitting are they??

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-30-2007, 12:47 PM
It is possible that they will cancel a parade, especially if there is thunder & lightening. We've also seen them delayed because of rain.

We usually go back by Pecos Bills and watch from there. I'd get there at least a 1/2 hour early depending on how busy the park appears to be. We've staying inside the fenced in area of the outside seating at Pecos Bill's and just stood on chairs to look over the fence. But that would also depend on whether you have little ones with you.
But i still say, anywhere over in that area always seems to be a little less crowded.

Nick Mc
04-30-2007, 06:46 PM
Every outside event is weather permitting, All Parades, Fireworks, Stage shows, and Fantasmic. All weather permitting for the safety of performers, and guests.

Kate In Wonderland
05-01-2007, 07:41 PM
My DH and I usually grab a bite at Peco's Bill and then we do what Payroll Princess said and stand on chairs and it goes right by us. I don't think there's really a "bad" spot to catch the parade.

thedigitizer
05-02-2007, 12:05 PM
I hadn't checked the schedule, and we were taken pleasantly by surprise when exiting from dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern to find that we had an ideal viewing spot right on the porch.

The other times we viewed the parade were on the Tomorrowland side of the hub. We got there only minutes before start and had curbside viewing.

Speedy1998
05-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Usually watch in Fronteirland. There are a few front row spots that never seem to have anyone in them, until the parade is coming down the street.