PDA

View Full Version : CBR or CS?

Indiasmum
04-30-2007, 04:39 AM
Hi

We stayed at AKL in October and are planning in adavance a return journey with friends. Which out CBR and CS should I stay at and why?

BigRedDad
04-30-2007, 05:04 AM
This will greatly depend on what you are looking for, your likes and dislikes, traveling with kids, etc.

darthmacho
04-30-2007, 09:12 AM
While both are colorful and exotic, I prefer Coronado Springs. It's also romantic, and has two nice places to eat, three if you include the poolside bar. :mickey:

Goofeygal
04-30-2007, 09:13 AM
Yes it does depend on your likes and dislikes. We have stayed at both and personally we prefer CBR.:mickey:

grego77
04-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Vote for CS here. I've stayed there and think it's simply Magical. I love it, and I'm sure you will too! :mickey:

Figgyluv03
04-30-2007, 12:26 PM
CBR! If you are staying with kids, they will definetely love the pool! I miss it there!

Kate In Wonderland
04-30-2007, 12:48 PM
I've stayed at both and have enjoyed both. It really depends on what your preferences are.
Both are romantic but also have plenty of things for families. Both have great pools and are large.

The only difference I would say is distance. CS is a bit further away than CBR to everything so it can be a long bus ride back at the end of a long day. But honestly, thats the only difference I can think of!

Let us know what you decide!

2disneyfans
04-30-2007, 07:55 PM
We only stayed at CBR but we absolutely love the theme and the layout of the resort. It is a large resort but it is spread out. We like this idea that way you and all the other guests are not piled on top of each other.:pirate: