PDA

View Full Version : Surveys at WDW?

imaprincess!
04-29-2007, 08:46 PM
Someone made a recent post on a trip report and said they were approached at Test Track to take a survey about that attraction. They were offered $100 for the survey, which would take about 90 minutes.

Has anyone ever heard of this being done before?

Goofeygal
04-29-2007, 09:02 PM
I have never heard of this before.

Speedy1998
04-29-2007, 09:40 PM
I have done surveys before but they all have taken less than 5 minutes. If I got anything from it, it was a pin.

kakn7294
04-29-2007, 10:14 PM
We were offered a paid survey once as well in 2005 in Epcot. It was at the front of the park at the Leave a Legacy walls - a CM approached us and offered us the chance to participate in the survey - it was about the DVC. We didn't do it as it wasn't worth my time for $100. We've also done the short surveys as well but have never received any sort of compensation for them.

busterthebronco
04-29-2007, 10:16 PM
ive taken two internet surveys the last two trips.
after i get home i get emails linking me to them.
its fun and im glad thay ask but i never have gotten anything for doing it.

crazeedizneefinatic
04-29-2007, 11:26 PM
A few years before AK was opened we were pulled aside for a survey about ticket prices and such. I think the main thing was if I was willing to pay extra for an extra park. We got paid $30 in Disney Dollars. It only took maybe 15 minutes or so. We were selected right outside the MK. They had a bunch of CM's with clipboards pulling people aside. I definately think it was worth it! Not just the DD but to be able to give Disney my personal opinion on something.:thumbsup: