PDA

View Full Version : Park Ticket Questions - Disney Store

LM0601
04-29-2007, 08:42 PM
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has purchased your park tickets from the Disney Store?

I want to purchase the No-Expiration feature as well. The Manager at our local Disney Store told me that I could add the No-Expiration feature at one of the parks during my stay. He did not know if I could do it at my hotel front desk. We are staying at the CBR.

If anyone has added the No-Expiration feature after the fact while at the resort, is the fee the same as the Disney web site? If we purchase a six day hopper pass with water park fun and more, I know I have to pay for the 6 day No Expiration fee. I was just wondering if the fee was different if I waited until I got there and if I can do it at my hotel lobby front desk?

I liked the idea of purchasing the park tickets at the Disney store because they had lost of different color cards with different characters. This way we will know who passes are whose.

Thanks for any advice. This board is GREAT! :thumbsup:

FortheloveofStitch
04-29-2007, 08:54 PM
save lots $$$ with the official ticket center!

Beast_fanatic
04-29-2007, 09:24 PM
Yes, it is the same price to add the no expiration feature once you arrive at WDW.

You can do it at Guest Relations at any of the parks or Downtown Disney, or at Guest Concierge at your Disney resort.

LM0601
04-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Thanks Rhonda. I appreciate your reply.

BashfulMom
04-30-2007, 01:29 PM
save lots $$$ with the official ticket center!

I was planning on purchasing our tickets at the Disney Store too. Is there really a price difference?

IwannabeAprincess
04-30-2007, 02:40 PM
I have never bought my tickets from anywhere but our local disney store, so i do not know if there is a price difference, but I dont believe there is. I LOVE the convenience of having my tickets before I arrive at the park and then being able to pass the long lines of people waiting to purchase tickets. It's a real time saver. I would highly recommend it. :mickey:

LM0601
04-30-2007, 07:05 PM
I have researched online at the Disney official site and the prices are the same at the Disney store. I have the brochure from the Disney store. The prices are exactly the same, except, you can only purchase up to a 7 day pass and you have to add the no expiration option while you are in Disney during your stay. I was just unsure if the fee at the gate for upgrading were the same as if I purchased them online in advance and adding that option to begin with.

One thing I have always done in the past is purchase my tickets online and did not have them mailed to me. I did a will call, and when I checked into the hotel, I had them add the passes to our room key so I had the "Key to the World."

I would also hate to forget my tickets at home if I did purchase them from the Disney store. Oh my! I would have to put reminders all over the house before I left. :mickey:

Belle's Mom
05-01-2007, 09:51 AM
If you do buy at the Disney Store, just save your receipt. I just put it in my wallet and I know I won't forget that at home!!:blush: If you leave your tickets at home you are safe because there is a # on the receipt that shows you bought them and you can be issued tickets. I have not had to do this before, but I know it can be done...:cool: