PDA

View Full Version : HELP airline tickets Book NOW or WAIT?!?!?!

edwards2301
04-29-2007, 06:03 PM
We are planning to visit the World in July. We have our reservations so now I just need to get airline tickets. I have priced the three of us: 2 adults, 1 child (2years) non stop from Indy to Orlando for $564 total. Should I wait to see if they go down or book now??

thanks in advance.:mickey:

merlinmagic4
04-29-2007, 06:14 PM
I think that is the age old question!! If that price is acceptable to you, I would book now. Who are you looking at for an airline? Some of the airlines will give you a credit if they flight goes down and you catch it. Of course, this is only beneficial if you will fly again within the year but it makes it easier to book now rather than waiting! Good luck!

vamaggie
04-29-2007, 06:23 PM
With all the talk of gas prices rising this summer I would book now (I booked our Nov tickets in Feb). Your price is about $190 per person. If that is nonstop I would book now. Don't know about your airport but we cannot usually get much better than $170-$200 RT from the DC area so I would book now and not look back (unless your carrier allows you to rebook for a lower price)

wdwfan
04-29-2007, 06:37 PM
I would book now too, I just booked our flts. non-stop from Dayton and they were 313.80 each, so your price is good.

princessgirls
04-29-2007, 07:11 PM
Book now!!

That's a good fare!

Julie:mickey:

edwards2301
04-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the help. It is with Airtran and we have flown with them in the past so I think I will end up booking it today. I just didn't know if I was getting too excited and should wait or not.

glenpreece
05-01-2007, 12:55 PM
I got ours last week for our Sept trip. Kayak was able to find us a great rate with Air Tran out of Buffalo. It even ended up being cheaper than the posted price too. I checked it again yesterday and it has gone up. We are flying to and from MCO for about 200 CAD each. So much cheaper than Toronto. so if you see a deal grab it. I wouldn't take the chance.

dizne4me
05-01-2007, 01:39 PM
I say book now...I bought our tickets (there's 6 of us) for our August trip back in March---I'm sooo glad I did. I just checked the airline website ---if I bought the same tickets today I would pay $633. more than I did back in March. I'd get them now.