PDA

View Full Version : port-a-cribs

tkbk
04-29-2007, 02:53 PM
OUr home is BWV's, I have read that they all have a porta crib in each room, but does anyone know if that is really true? I do recall seeing one in the walk in closet of the 1bdrm unit the last time we were there. Do I need to specify this on my ressie to member services or do they actually all have one. I will call on monday if I have a chance but figured you experts would already know the answer.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Checkers
04-29-2007, 03:30 PM
:mickey: Yes, all DVC rooms (studio, 1 BR, etc.) have port-a-cribs. Just returned from a studio in SS and there was one in the closet which we made use of. Just a recommendation to set it up to make sure it is in good working order well in advance of when the baby is going to use it. We had a defective one and had to call at 10 pm to have another one delivered.
If for some reason there would not be one in the closet, a quick call to housekeeping would get you one. Have fun!

wendy*darling
04-29-2007, 08:58 PM
:ditto: They are in all DVC rooms.
And if not, Mousekeeping can bring one up in a flash. No need to note it on your reservation or make a special call before you leave.

dolphinmickey9170
04-29-2007, 10:05 PM
Just a note, it is actually a Pack-n-Play. Regular cribs are extremely limited!! They also have high chairs available upon request.