PDA

View Full Version : kids attire at CRT

kadesha
04-28-2007, 07:58 PM
Quick question. Are most of the little girls that go there dressed in princess dresses? Like the ones you get at BBB? Someone told me my girls were going to feel "left out" if I didn't dress them up. I didn't know lots of people did that. Should I have them dress up?

magicofdisney
04-28-2007, 08:30 PM
Although I'm sure you'll see many dressed up, there will also be plenty who are not. You do what's most comfortable (money and attire wise) for your family. I'm sure they'll have a grand time with or without the dresses. Have fun! :mickey:

biodtl
04-28-2007, 08:41 PM
We saw more in regular clothes than in princess dresses. We were saving DDs dress for MNSSHP and she just wore her Cinderella t-shirt to CRT.

tinksmom02
04-28-2007, 09:17 PM
I didn't notice a lot of girls dressed up when we were there...we all (DD included) wore our Disney T-shirts that Grandpa had had made for us. :mickey:

sacandjac
04-29-2007, 10:33 AM
My daughter wore her jeans with her Princess sweatshirt with her name embroidered on it. There were some girls dressed up and a lot who were not. Anyway you decide to go will be okay-have a great time.

5fromabove
04-29-2007, 10:41 AM
I didn't even know people did dress up :unsure: so we all just wore our comfy shorts and tee shirts. Funny thing is, I had DD's cinderella dress back in the room that I had brought for the MNSSHP ... oh well. She didn't seem to notice anyway. I'd say MOST of the people there were NOT dressed up. This may change a little now with the BBB in the castle, not sure. This time, we going to do BBB first and then do lunch at the castle with the girls dressed up. This is more for my DD-almost 5 who is very into princesses right now. Again, I don't think not dressing up last time took anything away from it for her at all. Go in what you're comfortable with...you'll find a lot of people are dressed casual. :thumbsup: Have a magical time! :cloud9: :princess: