PDA

View Full Version : Adult princess costumes at DDD

ldc12377
04-28-2007, 04:18 PM
We are going to the Norway princess breakfast and my DD6 is dressing up like a princess and wants my niece (who's 14) too also. My niece has happily agreed!!! Now here's my question...Do they sell princess costumes in adults sizes at DDD and how much do they cost?
Thanks

wendy*darling
04-29-2007, 09:48 AM
I think they do, but Disney shopping- online usually has a selection. And ebay would be another good place to look.
I would get one before the trip- just in case.

ariel03
04-29-2007, 12:46 PM
Just a note make sure she does not look like any of the princesses. Disney will not allow her in the park if she can be mistaken for a real princess. I have read stories about this happening. One instance disney paid for the girl's (lady really she was early 20's) clothes so that she could change out of the princess outfit. The only time you can do this is the halloween party.

SallyfromDE
04-29-2007, 02:16 PM
Ebay has a seller MyDressUpTrunk, that has adult size dresses for about $40. I've never bought from her, but I've heard her items are really nice. She has accessories also.

KellAnneL
04-29-2007, 03:08 PM
I was hoping to find one, too. My DD is 11, and cannot wear a child's costume any longer, but desperately wants to be Ariel from the Little Mermaid for the MNSSHP in Sept.

We have ressies at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, and they don't have anything in their collection large enough for her, (she's tall, and everything is too short!) I asked the CM when I made the ressies.

If anyone finds anything comparable, and not too expensive let me know, please!!