PDA

View Full Version : Refillable travel mugs

Bill George
04-28-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't want to sound cheap, but does anyone know what color the mugs are currently at Port Orleans Riverside? I was just there in December and am going back in 10 days. If I don't have to spend the $25 for two mugs again, I would like to reuse them. I think Disney gets enough of my money where they won't notice.

Thanks

Strmchsr
04-28-2007, 10:57 AM
We don't allow posts about "bending the rules" or outright breaking them. Regardless of the color of the mugs, Disney's policy specifically states that the mugs are for length of stay only and are not reusable for future trips. Intercot can't allow discussion of ways to get around the system. It's not fair, nor right.

tink179
04-28-2007, 11:54 AM
My family and I were there in January and we stayed at PC. There were people staying there using Wilderness Lodge Mugs!!! NO ONE said anything to them. There were also people using old mugs as well from PC. We bought 3 new mugs even though we had old PC mugs. I can tell you this though...if I would've known they didn't care, I would've used the old ones!!! If they don't want people "breaking the rules" then they need to actually enforce them. So many people do it. There's been people on this site that have said we used our old mugs at various places, and was never told they couldn't. A lot of people consider this stealing, but if it was so wrong Disney would say something I would think.

Hammer
04-28-2007, 12:43 PM
INTERCOT's Terms of Service state that we do not allow posts which advocate circumventing WDW Policies. As such, I am shutting this thread down.