PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp

glenpreece
04-28-2007, 10:25 AM
I am a bit disappointed by the MNSSHP news.

1. It seems that we will have to pay full price for a date in Sept? What is with that? Because we get free dining we have to pay gate price for the party?

2. I was planning on spending our last night in MK on the 21st. Now We can't . There is no way Adam is going to want to do this.

3. I hope they have better crowd control this year because last yr was awful. It was overcrowded there was no way that only party guests were in the park when we went last yr.

Anyways life goes on. :cool:

vamaggie
04-28-2007, 05:34 PM
A bit confused by one of your questions. My understanding was that the tickets to MNSSHP are not discounted for particular dates--the price is the price. It is not affected by the free dining. Is this not the case? Can someone clarify? Thanks!

Carol
04-28-2007, 06:19 PM
You are correct. The price is the price.

It doesn't matter if you go tot he party in September, October or November. All of the same things are offered during the event - regardless of the date attended.

They do offer Advance Ticket pricing on some days. I'm not sure what more you are looking for. :dizzy:

glenpreece
04-28-2007, 10:35 PM
I completely realize that the price is the price. It was more of a rant than a question (sorry). It just seems really odd that this year there are so many non advance purchase blockout nights. I can understand Halloween and maybe a night or two before it. But Sept? Maybe having seen the numbers of free dining people coming in around the 21st they decided to charge full price for that date. Because the 14th can be purchased at the advance price. I don't know just wondering why the weird prices for the dates this year? The only way we are going to go if is if I pay for it. And I don't really want to pay close to $100 US for this event. Unless they plan to clear the park before hand. Then I will consider it. I love the fireworks and the villains but we could always sit outside the park and watch them at the poly.