PDA

View Full Version : Paying in Disney Dollars?

PinKy
04-28-2007, 12:10 AM
If this is in the wrong spot - please move it around - I wasn't sure.

Does anyone know if you can pay for your room in Disney Dollars? (is that weird?)

EyeLuvDisney
04-28-2007, 12:43 AM
To the best of my knowledge you can. The last two years we went and I used Disney Dollars to pay for room charges. So, I would assume that you could continue to use them to pay for your room.

Soul_Power
04-28-2007, 03:12 AM
What form of change do they give back if you pay in Disney Dollars?

PrincessEmmasMommy
04-28-2007, 06:43 AM
I think you get cash as change when spending DD's. I used them at the Disney Store before and this was the case there. Good Luck!
Jen

jacknsally02
04-28-2007, 10:47 AM
If you've got em you can use them for just about anything in all of disney, just like credit card.

rblais1968
04-28-2007, 11:32 AM
Thet are just like cash at any Disney property.

pcoleman
04-28-2007, 07:18 PM
Just got back from out trip and my DD used her dollars for everything. Everypalce and vender took them. They were great.

biodtl
04-28-2007, 07:29 PM
I love Disney Dollars! As soon as we decide on our next trip (usually a year+ in advance), I go to the Disney Store and buy a little on every payday. Plus, I tell people to give them to us for gifts. By the time we go, we have plenty of spending money. It's a great way to save, since you can't spend it like "real" money, and you don't really "feel" it when you buy a little at a time. It takes a lot of stress away when we are there, knowing that the kids have money to buy souvenirs with no begging involved and we have extra to take care of anything above and beyond what we have paid for in advance.