PDA

View Full Version : Do they have a first time pin?

goofiecrazy
04-27-2007, 04:31 PM
I am planning our trip and it will be the kids first time there. Well the last time we went my son was 18 months so really it will be like his first time this time since he doesnt remember anything. I know they have pins for ur birthday do they have pins for ur first time? I would like to get the kids each a pin that said first time if they have them. I got my son a shirt last time that has Mickey and says My first trip on it.But the only small size they had was a 3t,which by the way is still 2 big on him and he turns 4 in 2 weeks.SO i was hoping if they made the shirt maybe they have a pin as well..

tinkerbell0708
04-27-2007, 05:04 PM
I took my four year old god-daughter in January. I just mentioned to the cast member at check-in that it was her first visit and she gave her a 1st visit pin and a Pop Century yo-yo. She wore her pin the whole trip!

goofiecrazy
04-27-2007, 05:11 PM
We are staying off site when we go so can u get them in the parks?

tinkerbell0708
04-27-2007, 05:15 PM
I think you can also get them at Guest Services in the theme parks. :mickey:

mmouse566
04-28-2007, 10:02 AM
I think you can also get them at Guest Services in the theme parks. :mickey:

All guest services in the 4 parks as well as Downtown Disney have the 1st time visit pin. They also have other milestones too (birthday, anniversary, etc.). Also, they have first visit oins for the lanyard too if you are a pin collector.