PDA

View Full Version : Food Court Hopping?

poeticeclipse
04-27-2007, 03:54 PM
Is it allowed on the DDP to go to other food courts other than your own? For example, if I was close by the Beach Club and wanted to see what their food court had to offer, could I use my one app, one entree, and one dessert just like I would at my own? Boy does that sound like fun!:thumbsup:

maizey05
04-27-2007, 03:59 PM
You sure can! The DDP lets you dine at ANY foodcourt you want to. We had the DDP last year, and would never go back without it. Have fun, eat lots!:mickey:

big blue and hairy
04-27-2007, 04:03 PM
A pretty good rule of thumb for questions like this is....if you have to pay extra for it, you can do it in any hotel. If it's an included service or ammenity (like the pool), you can only use your own hotels...

:sulley:

wendy*darling
04-27-2007, 08:15 PM
For example, if I was close by the Beach Club and wanted to see what their food court had to offer,
Yes, you can use your CS credits anywhere on property that is participating in the DDP.

However, the Beach Club does not have a food court. They do have 2 CS places though- Hurricane Hanna's (poolside stand with burgers, chicken fingers and salads) and the Beach Club Marketplace (an area in the back of the gift shop with groceries and a growing number of prepared foods and desserts.

The Deluxe Resorts do not have food courts- but they all do have at least one CS restaurant, and you are very welcome to visit any resort to try them out.