PDA

View Full Version : Staying Offsite & Making ADRs

Checkers
04-27-2007, 03:48 PM
We are going in late Oct. thru Nov. 3 and I am not sure when I can begin making ADRs since we are staying offsite. Can anyone help me out? Thanks much. :mickey:

avantgardeinker
04-27-2007, 04:33 PM
You can make ADR's 180 days out, but unlike resort guests who can book ADR's 180 days out from the first day of your vacation, you have to book them 180 out for every day that you want an ADR. For example a resort guest who was going on Oct 1 could make all ADR's 180 days out from Oct. 1. A non-resort guest will have to make ADR's 180 days out from Oct 1 and again 180 days out from Oct. 2 and again 180 days out from Oct 3, etc... Does that make sense? I don't know that it's very clear, but at least it will bump your post up to the top and maybe someone else who can explain things better than me will reply.

:mickey:

krose78
04-27-2007, 04:44 PM
May 7th will be 180 days from November 3rd so if you call on that day you can make reservations for all your nights otherwise before that you would have to call each day and make a reservation for each night.
example: may 1st make reserv. for Oct 28th then call may 2nd for Oct 29th then call may 3rd for Oct 30th and so on.

merlinmagic4
04-27-2007, 06:22 PM
We stay offsite and I also thought I had to book day by day. On the second day I called, the CM asked me if I wanted to book anymore and I said none for that day but I'd be calling again tomorrow. She said I didn't have to and booked all of mine for me right then. I only had a few but it was nice getting it all over with. I'm pretty sure I was not closer than the 180 days because I had it marked on my itinerary when I had to call. So, ask when you call!

Checkers
04-27-2007, 07:21 PM
:mickey: Thanks all! I will begin making my ADR's on 5/7. I wasn't sure if the 180 day rule still applied if you were staying offsite. We usually say onsite (DVC) but this time we will be staying at our "nearby" timeshare. We are also looking forward to trying some restaurants in the WDW vicinity. Thanks again.