PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining more rooms released??

jennifer99
04-27-2007, 11:24 AM
A friend of mine told me yesterday that Disney released more rooms during free dining. I do not know where she heard this or if it is even really true. I can report that we are going the week of Sept 14-22. I called a couple of times after we booked our trip to try to add an extra night and there were none available. I called yesterday after she told me about it and was able to add one more night at the POP for free dining. I do not know if it was just a fluke that I called at the right time (maybe just after someone had cancelled) or if they have released more rooms. Either way I thought I would pass on the info incase anyone else is trying to change their plans.

I hope this is OK to write since I do not know if it is actually true or not. Hopeful someone in the know will be able to correct this if I am wrong.:mickey:

Ms.Disney
04-27-2007, 11:16 PM
YOUR RIGHT! We booked our trip in feb. and paid for the DP then after hearing about the free DP I called 2 weeks ago and tried to get it. Disney told me that there were no more king bed rooms left for free DP at POR, he said we could go to another resort or get a room with double beds (its our honeymoon I want the king bed!) well we didnt want to do that so we left it the way it was.....well after reading your post I called Disney and guess what.......they had a king bed room available:joy: :clappy: :high5: :joy: so now they will be crediting $540.00 back to our card!!!! I am so happy and wanted to thank you because you saved us $540.00! Seeing how we already paid and are now getting that money back I feel like we hit the lotto! If I would have not read this post I would have never called. Thank you sooooo much!

Strmchsr
04-28-2007, 09:11 AM
According to one CM (CM's are not always the most reliable source as they fall victim to rumors like the rest of us, but this guy is fairly credible with his info) they are releasing a few rooms every day or so to ensure the entire package deal didn't sell out in just a day or two before the general public had the chance to hear about it.

comicguy
04-28-2007, 10:32 AM
When we booked frr dining we ended up with Music instead of our first choice of Pop. Well I called back several times to see if any Pop w/ free dining had opened up and I was told no. My wife called and was able to change to Pop because the CM said "they just opened some more blocks of rooms at each resort"

I guess persistance pays off. Although my phone bill will be high to show for it:blush: