PDA

View Full Version : How far in advance can you book?

Dream'nDisney
04-27-2007, 11:17 AM
I am sure this question has been posed many times before, but how far in advance can you book a room (either through Disney directly, or thru MJ)? We are tentatively planning a 2008 trip, and I thought if I could start paying on it little by little, it wouldn't seem to cost so much??:mickey: thanks

magicofdisney
04-27-2007, 12:03 PM
I don't know the answer to this, but I think you can plan at least a year in advance. My best advice though is to contact Magical Journeys. They are fantastic! They can provide the answer to any accommodation questions you have. :mickey:

BrerGnat
04-27-2007, 12:33 PM
You can book a room only reservation something like 10 years in advance. They will quote you the current rack rate with the addendum that they will adjust the reservation accordingly when the new rates are released.

If you want to do a package for 2008, you will have to wait until sometime this summer when Disney releases package rates.

Tink1
04-27-2007, 12:44 PM
You can book a room only reservation something like 10 years in advance. They will quote you the current rack rate with the addendum that they will adjust the reservation accordingly when the new rates are released.

If you want to do a package for 2008, you will have to wait until sometime this summer when Disney releases package rates.

Actually, the 10 year thing changed with the new computer system. You can now book 500 days out.

Nanc

BrerGnat
04-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Good to know, Nanci. Thank you!