PDA

View Full Version : How do I.....?

Tinkerbellove
04-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Get to the Poly for breakfast at 7:30 am, if I am staying at Pop? Will there even be transportation to get me there? Or will I have to find some other means of transportation?? cab etc: This is my first time staying on-site and don't know how to get to the Poly if I am staying at Pop. Thanks in advance for the help!!! :) :) Disney in 10 days!!!! :mickey:

BigRedDad
04-27-2007, 11:35 AM
7:30 is going to be early. Buses should be able to get you to the MK or TTC. From there, you can get to the Poly. However, a 7:30AM ressie may be safer to get a cab. Check with Guest Relations on what they recommend.

BrerGnat
04-27-2007, 12:24 PM
It will depend on what time the MK opens that day. If it opens at 8am or earlier (if it's Extra Magic Hour), the buses will start running to the MK between 6-7am. If you get on one of the first buses of the morning over to the MK, you can then hop on the monorail to ride over to the Polynesian. Make sure that you board the RESORT monorail, though. Do not board the TTC Express monorail. Pay attention to the signs.

If the MK will not be opening early that day, I would recommend taking a cab. Fare will be between $10-15 one way from POP to Polynesian. They can call a cab for you from the front desk.