PDA

View Full Version : Transportation from Airport with Grocery Stop

merlinmagic4
04-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Hello :mickey:

Can anyone tell me about getting transportation from the airport to an offsite hotel that would include a grocery stop? I am considering not renting a car for our next short trip but definitely want to get some groceries. We are staying at Hilton Grand Vacations at Sea World and doing two days at Sea World and one day at Disney. Thanks for any information, your experiences, and prices!

tinktude
04-27-2007, 11:52 AM
We have used tiffany town car several times and have nothing but good things to say. They will make a grocery stop on the way from the airport.

I can't remember if there is a coupon in the back of the passporter book, you may want to check them out.

faline
04-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Happy Limo (http://www.intercot.com/news/advertising/*********.asp)is my transportation choice and they'll do a grocery stop!

Fortgoofy97
04-27-2007, 01:27 PM
We used to use the towncar services all the time from the airport! They would stop at the store and wait while you went in. Some of the drivers were great and would stop at stores that were more cost effective for us. What you may want to do is look at the website of some of the chains in Orlando. You can usually pull up the sale flyer for the week and then tell the driver what store name and where you want to stop. We were stopping at Winn-Dixie so much we got one of their store cards and make sure we take it with us each time we go so we get the store specials!