PDA

View Full Version : Delta Flights fares

WinnieThePooh
04-26-2007, 09:34 PM
I have been watching fares for over a month now and they have gone up twice. The tickets we have been watching was $287 a person and today when I checked it dropped to $211 BUT if we left one day earlier it dropped to $178 :joy: We payed $242 last year at the same time.

I called Disney to add the day and their system is down but the day I need is showing as available. We will still save money even though we are adding a night.

You might want to check out Delta if you are still looking for airfares.

faline
04-27-2007, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the heads up! Congrats on the extra day!

merlinmagic4
04-27-2007, 06:37 AM
We went with Delta for our trip we just returned from. They continue to have the lowest nonstop fares for the times we are looking for. They are about half the price of JetBlue for the same time periods! We had no problems flying with them although I was worried about all the Delta bashing that had been going on here; lots of people apparently had bad experiences but ours was fine! We'll definitely fly them again. Have a great trip :mickey:

Fortgoofy97
04-27-2007, 12:28 PM
We used to use Delta all the time but they stopped there non-stop service from PVD. Wish they brought it back - always had great service!

BerrodL
04-27-2007, 06:10 PM
I kept checking AirTran for our Sept trip, and was able to purchase $49 each way (nonstop) for me and my family from Philly. Their usual is $99 each way, so we saved a lot of money. We'll have more money to spend while on vacation - yeah!