PDA

View Full Version : family style restaurants

Disneymom65
04-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Sorry if this sounds dumb....but when the restaurant is "family style", I know they bring the food to your table, but are you seated at a big table with other families, or do you have your own table?:blush:

starrmomof2
04-26-2007, 07:30 PM
The only 'family' meal we did was Liberty Tree Tavern and you are seated at your own table. I would assume this would be the same for any of the family style restaurants.:mickey:

SBETigg
04-26-2007, 07:34 PM
'Ohana is also family style, which refers to the way the food is served. You have your own table. You are not seated with others.

Biergarten and Teppanyaki are the only two that come to mind in which you are potentially seated with others.

Mousefever
04-26-2007, 07:37 PM
The only meal where we were seated with other folks was at the Biergarten, which is a buffet. We ate "family style" at 'Ohana and we were at our own table.

:dory:

kakn7294
04-27-2007, 12:49 AM
That's not a dumb question at all. In fact, I wouldn't want to do a family style meal that I had to share with strangers. In our experience, at the family style meals, you are seated at your own table and do not have to share with another family.