PDA

View Full Version : WL Restaurants Take-out?

Nicki'sMom
04-26-2007, 05:24 PM
I was just looking at the photos of the food at WDW and I was wondering how to fit all of this good food into 8 days(impossible I know). Has anyone gotten take out from any of the WL restaurants or Kona? I wonder if I called ahead, they could honor this request. I would be paying out of pocket for these things of course. I imagine there will be some days where we just want to go to the room and relax.

mrp4352
04-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Le Cellier will do take out of the beer cheese soup and breadsticks. My understanding is that is the only thing they will wrap to go. But you just go to the check in table and ask to order them. It only takes 5-10 minutes for your order to make it to the front.

I'm afraid I haven't tried it anywhere else.

SgtTigger
04-26-2007, 09:22 PM
I have never seen any take out at the Wilderness Lodge restaurants.... But... I have done take out from the Territory Lounge at Wilderness Lodge so I would say it could be done.....

Any reason you would want to do take out and not sit down?????

:cop: :tigger:

Nicki'sMom
04-26-2007, 10:22 PM
Well, number one is we have a 3 and a half year old that will be with us and she may be tired early and also I have SO much dining scheduled that we really can't fit it all in. I thought I could swing by Whispering Canyon and get her the fruit plate on nights she is wiped out or stop by Kona Cafe and get a couple orders of Tonga Toast because ever since I discovered this website it is all I think about:D We may not have time to go eat there so I thought it may be possible to get some to go.

ElenitaB
04-26-2007, 11:12 PM
While you may be able to get some menu items to go, you more than likely would not be able to get breakfast items at dinner time. As you mention that your little one may be tired, my "trick" for heading the evening crankies off at the pass (for both child and parent) is to make sure that each day we take an afternoon break at our hotel for a swim in the pool and a nap. We all are ready to take on the evening a bit more rested, cooler (this is really important in Florida's summer heat) and eager to see more things. This may work well for you and allow your DD to recharge and be ready for dinner and evening park activities.

wendy*darling
04-26-2007, 11:23 PM
If you're staying at the WL, they do have room service. So some of the items you want could be available to have in your room. There will be a card in your room about how to contact room service.
That will probably be your best bet.