PDA

View Full Version : 15 Days 15 Hours 15 Minutes 10 Seconds

Fiddlesticks
04-26-2007, 04:36 PM
The countdown is getting close, and the kids are getting crazy. Actually, I am just as excited as they are. This is my 6th time at the World, but I have to ask, What would be the first thing you would do once you were through the gates? PetefromRI - known as "Uncle Peter Pan" in my house - you cannot answer :secret: (He's my brother, and he and his wife are going with us) Your replies will just build on our excitement and maybe give me some new ideas. :mickey:

Nick Mc
04-26-2007, 04:50 PM
YAY i'm going down in 18 days! lol I'm really excited! but i'll be working not playing :-( But the first thing i'm going to do when i'm a guest, is ride Buzz in tomorrowland and try to get my score up!

DisneyTeen
04-26-2007, 05:15 PM
I am leaving in six days (May 2) (well less because today is pretty much over, but I don't feel like doing the math) I totally have tapped out at work for the last week and have been on intercot for way more time than I am spending working.

tinktude
04-26-2007, 05:20 PM
My friend and I are leaving in 15 days too!!! I was going to go solo, but I convinced my friend to come along. :woohoo:
Girls weekend!!!:marg: :beer: :beer:

one2goofy
04-26-2007, 05:47 PM
We're 8 days, 18 hours, 13 minutes and 14 seconds away from our flight leaving for WDW (but who's counting)!!

It seems as though we've started a tradition of seeing Fantasmic at MGM on our first evening there. We'll try and hit whatever else we can when we arrive before the big show starts!!

mrsgaribaldi
04-26-2007, 05:51 PM
We're 8 days, 18 hours, 13 minutes and 14 seconds away from our flight leaving for WDW (but who's counting)!!

It seems as though we've started a tradition of seeing Fantasmic at MGM on our first evening there. We'll try and hit whatever else we can when we arrive before the big show starts!!

We are 8 days, 16 hours!!! We do something different everytime when we first get there. I can hardly wait anymore. I have 4 more working nights before I'm on vacation :cloud9: and it's killing me;)

jokat
04-26-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm so envious! I'm approximately 16 MONTHS, 7 days and who knows how many hours away from my next (planned) trip to the World. However, I am more than happy to imagine (once again) the first thing I will do once I'm through those gates. Now, this is actually an interesting question because you haven't really specified if we're just talking about getting on property or through the gates of a park. Hmmm...choices, choices. My first thought is I can never wait to get inside MK. :mickey: For me it is the heart of WDW and going under the train station and down Main Street towards the castle just can't be topped! Even better is the fact that on this trip, in 16 MONTHS and 7 days, we will be taking our almost 3yo DD (at the time) and I can't wait to see the look on her face. :cloud9:

Have an awesome trip, all of you lucky folks who are leaving soon, and be sure to come back and tell us all about it!

mdricks
04-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Three weeks for me!!

Walk slowly down mainstreet with a goofy smile on my face...

wendy*darling
04-27-2007, 03:40 PM
First of all...
:wave: WELCOME to INTERCOT! :wave:

What would be the first thing you would do once you were through the gates?
That all depends on which park you are going to first and what time of day it is.
The very first thing we do, every vacation, in every park, is get our "official" family photo taken. The first time we enter each of the 4 parks on each vacation, we stop for 3 minutes and get this done. It is our family "growth chart" and it is so much fun to watch how the kids have changed in the past 16 years! And Photo Pass makes this even easier now than in years past. :thumbsup:

We usually go to Epcot first, since that is our very favorite park. So a ride on Soarin' or Spaceship Earth is typically on the agenda, plus Illuminations!
If you are going to the Magic Kingdom on the first day and are there at opening, I would go to Fantasyland first and do Peter Pan. Then the mountains and Buzz.
At MGM we head to the "big 2" Tower of Terror and Rock 'n Roller Coaster. We FP one and ride the other.
At AK, we used to grab FPs for the Safari, then go ride Dinosaur or see It's Tough to Be a Bug. Now it's Expedition Everest that's first on the list. :D

Whatever you choose, have fun. Relax and enjoy the parks and your kids. :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
04-27-2007, 09:14 PM
I'm too excited to sleep......7 days, 18 hours, 47 minutes and 45 seconds.

The first thing we will be doing is going to O'hana for my DD 16th birthday and then Wishes!!

snowhyte
04-27-2007, 09:26 PM
I am leaving in 15 days! We land around 7PM so the first thing we are going to do is go to Earl of Sandwich at DTD! In the morning we'll go to Epcot - our favorite park. We head right for character connection to see Mickey :mickey:

AliceinDisney
04-27-2007, 09:49 PM
We were going to go in August , but now me and my bf are gonna go in September after the HM refurb is over. I really dont want to miss that on my WDW trip, its my all time favourite attraction.

Fiddlesticks
04-28-2007, 08:04 AM
Thanks for all the great replies:mickey:

All I can think about is that smell of popcorn as I walk under the train bridge going into the MK and Mainstreet.:popcorn: You guys are helping the time fly. Keep em coming.

pook@wdw
04-28-2007, 06:22 PM
We don't actually "drive" thru the front gate, we come to WL from the back, past Fort Wilderness. But when we turn into WL and see that majestic lodge rise up before us, like a lighthouse to a storm-weary sailor, we know we're "home" and it's time for a little magic - Disney style!:cloud9:

GINNY69
04-28-2007, 07:42 PM
I am leaving in exactly 7 days .. My 4 year old son is excited :woohoo: and thats all he talks about. I myself is just as excited.. This will be my 6th trip to WDW.. I can hardly wait for next week..I will probably be counting :sheep: until my :alarm: goes off.. My :plane: leaves at 6:20 am. We are staying at POFQ. On our first day we are going to MK hopefully we will get to the park by 12 noon and we will stay probably until 6 or 7 pm and go back to MK the following morning..

Have a great trip... and a magical day :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

:woohoo: