PDA

View Full Version : Pack N Play Question

Dyanna
04-26-2007, 11:57 AM
We will be staying in the All Star Movies Resort for our trip in Oct & have made a request for a pack n play for our then 10-month old daughter. Does Disney charge a fee for the use of this? Should we bring our own sheets for this or do they provide?

Strmchsr
04-26-2007, 12:07 PM
To the best of my knowledge there's no extra charge for that. At least I don't recall there being one. Bringing your own sheets for the kids is never a bad idea (especially if you've ever seen one of the documentaries on the actual cleanliness of hotel sheets), but you can also get extra sheets from Mousekeeping.

pshokie
04-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Bringing your own sheets for the kids is never a bad idea (especially if you've ever seen one of the documentaries on the actual cleanliness of hotel sheets)

Have to agree on this one. This is by no means a slight on any CM or Disney, just a commentary about cleanliness of hotels general. We simply do not trust "those who came before" and their use of the pack n play. Colds, germs, spit ups, accidents, etc.

Sheets can only do so much, but the pad underneath....:confused:

As an adult I can fight it off, but my 10 month old, I don't know.

Would our DS be fine in the pack n play, probably. Will we sleep better knowing he is using our pack n play, yes. That being said, we will be bringing our own pack n play.

Which just means I get one more thing for me to lug around. ;)