PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge Transportation

REV
04-26-2007, 10:33 AM
What time does the boat transportation to the magic Kingdom start?
And if we want to see the good morning song at the magic kingdom which boat should we take?:mickey:

KylesMom
04-26-2007, 10:47 AM
According to the picture I took at the boat dock last July, "Boat Transportation Green Flag to Magic Kingdom & Fort Wilderness Campground from 30 Minutes Prior to Magic Kingdom Opening Until Magic Kingdom Closing". So if you're going for a 9 am opening, I would be down at the docks by 8:15. The lines can get kinda long first thing in the morning. This will ensure that you get on the first boat to see the park opening celebration. Same with a.m. EMH - if the park opens at 8, be down to the docks around 7:15 or so.

OR if you'd prefer, you can take the BLUE flag boat to The Contemporary beginning at 6:45 am and walk over to MK.:mickey:

BelleBeauty
04-26-2007, 12:29 PM
I believe that the opening ceremony is sometime between 8:40 and 8:50 for a 9am opening. This is because you are then allowed into the park but have to wait at the ropes for various lands.

So I would definitely make sure that you are on the first boat over to catch the show!