PDA

View Full Version : Have you purchased tickets from Undercover Tourist?

donduk
04-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Has anyone purchased tickets from Undercovertourist.com. They seem to be the cheapest for buying Disney tickets. I would appreciate any info on them...good or bad!!

Trip #9 t Disney World - 5/26 - 6/5. Only a month to go!!!:) :D

Thanks
Tom

tink'72
04-25-2007, 11:01 PM
:) I have bought from them 3 years in a row. They are very good to deal with and I plan on buying from them again in the future.

Ian
04-26-2007, 10:14 AM
Just a reminder that Official Ticket Center (http://officialticketcenter.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=tickets&refer=TC21LBC) is an INTERCOT site sponsor. They help to keep things running here, which I think should be valuable to all of us.

They also happen to have great prices and great service. I'd recommend them over anyone else on the Web!

r4kids
04-27-2007, 03:48 PM
I looked at undercover tourist and they were about $10 or $11 more than the Dsisney website. Am I missing something?:confused: I always find Disney stores and their website to be the cheapest.:mickey: Everyone is using the gate price as a comparision but if you buy them in advance the tickets are much less expensive.

DisneyCrazy
04-27-2007, 04:13 PM
I looked at undercover tourist and they were about $10 or $11 more than the Dsisney website. Am I missing something?:confused: I always find Disney stores and their website to be the cheapest.:mickey: Everyone is using the gate price as a comparision but if you buy them in advance the tickets are much less expensive.

The Walt Disney World web site does not add the sales tax (6.5%) and shipping charges until check-out. The prices listed on undercover tourist include tax and free shipping. I just ordered two six day base passes from UT and saved about $24 when compared with prices at disneyworld.com

donduk
04-27-2007, 04:21 PM
That's because there prices don't include taxes and shipping. That adds quite a few bucks for a 5, 6 or 7 day tickets....:(

They are definitley not the cheapest online, but your getting them from the actual company and some people prefer this...:mickey:

Call me cheap!...hehe:blush:

LoriMistress
04-27-2007, 11:08 PM
I bought my tickets through undercovertourist and I highly recommend them. Our tickets were cheap, and we recieved our tickets quickly!

merlinmagic4
04-28-2007, 09:01 AM
Check out The Official Ticket Center, Intercot's sponsor. Purchasing through them supports Intercot and we all want to help with that, right? I used them in 2005 and was VERY happy. I will be using them again. Give them a look before you make a decision:thumbsup:

Ms.Disney
04-28-2007, 09:26 AM
I have heard that buying your tickets from the Disney world website is the cheapest way to purchase them.

TiggerRPh
04-28-2007, 09:34 AM
I have heard that buying your tickets from the Disney world website is the cheapest way to purchase them.

Absolutely not true. Any approved Disney Ticket broker will beat Disney's prices.

I have used Undercover Tourist and they were wonderful. Great customer service and prompt delivery.

I checked out every major authorized broker and they beat everyone's prices.

Jeff
04-28-2007, 09:52 AM
I just did a VERY QUICK price check comparing Undercover Tourist and The Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=tickets&refer=TC21LBC). The Official Ticket Center meets or beats or comes within a dollar or so, of Undercover on all of the tickets I checked on (3 day, 6day 10 day etc....).

So folks, if you enjoy Intercot, please support our sponsors and look at the OTC web site.

Faz316
04-28-2007, 01:33 PM
There is another site which is Orlandocheaptickets.com and they are very low with their prices. I have spoken with the owner several times and will be getting my tickets through him.

disneygeek18
04-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Anybody else feel like they're watching a TV variety show?

"and now a word from our sponsors..."

Jeff
04-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Anybody else feel like they're watching a TV variety show?

"and now a word from our sponsors..."

Like I said, check out the prices. Our sponsor meets, beats or is is only a few cents higher on ticket prices. If folks enjoy Intercot, and a sponsors price is as good as or very close to a another companys why would someone not buy from a sponsor??????????:confused:

Pipalotta
04-28-2007, 04:38 PM
Offical ticket does not beat Undercover on all their tickets, on a 6 day adult hopper the difference is almost 10 dollars. Offical adds shipping charges unless you pick them up. Undercover sends them for free. For 3 Adult 6 day park hopper passes, we will save $45, based on the offical price that Disney gives when ordering off their site.

Ive done lots of research and found that Undercover seems very official. Ive check BBB and they have only had one complaint in like 5 years. Ive also read newspaper reviews of Disney were the reporter for the newspaper used Undercover for their tickets because they found they were the cheapest.

When we buy ours this is who we will use.

John
04-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Out of respect for our sponsor, I'm going to close this thread. OTC is competitive as any other ticket company out there.

Like others have said - supporting them supports us - if you like the site - we certainly do appreciate your help running it and offsetting the costs.

Thanks!