PDA

View Full Version : ADR for Alfredo's in late August ?

Donald Duck
04-25-2007, 04:46 PM
We will be staying at WDW in late August and was wondering if you would make an ADR for Alfredo's knowing that they will be closing on August 31st ?

My conerns are:
will they be short on staff
will they be a limited menu
will the regular chef still be there by then

I don't want to turn this into a Alfredo bashing thread. If you wouldn't normally eat at Alfredo's then please don't respond saying so.

I know Alfredo's have gotten mixed reviews but we have never had a bad meal there.

Figment!
05-01-2007, 03:01 PM
will they be short on staff
will the regular chef still be there by thenStaff & Chef should be on the same contract as the location itself, so it would be reasonable to assume they will be there till closing day.

will they be a limited menuNothing has been released to suggest there would be.

SBETigg
05-01-2007, 03:24 PM
I would share your concerns, except maybe it could go the other way? Perhaps nostalgia will put the staff in a good mood and they'll be all too eager to please? Perhaps they have extra ingredients and some wonderful things they want to clean out of the pantry, so they give above and beyond and you get extra treats? You never know. If it's a favorite place, I would take the risk and eat there for one last hurrah.

Donald Duck
05-03-2007, 10:33 AM
I would share your concerns, except maybe it could go the other way? Perhaps nostalgia will put the staff in a good mood and they'll be all too eager to please? Perhaps they have extra ingredients and some wonderful things they want to clean out of the pantry, so they give above and beyond and you get extra treats? You never know. If it's a favorite place, I would take the risk and eat there for one last hurrah.

Thanks SBETigg. :mickey:
I'm pretty sure we're going to eat there one final time before it closes for good.