PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks

conwayjohn71
04-25-2007, 03:40 PM
What time do the fireworks start at Magic Kingdom?

We are going to be eating dinner at Cinderellas Castle, can we see them from inside?

CM~Mserrano
04-25-2007, 04:27 PM
the fireworks are normally at the closing time for the magic kingdom, and that would depend on what day you're going. If you can specify what day you're going to be there, I could probably better answer your question.

conwayjohn71
04-25-2007, 04:30 PM
we will be there between June 5th and the 15th

dinner at Cinderellas is June10th at 8 pm

Are the fireworks at closing time or at emh closing time?

Thanks

Figment!
04-25-2007, 04:37 PM
From Current Events (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/calendar/events.asp)
Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
June 1-30 -- 10:00 p.m.

We've never tried, but I don't imagine the view would be that great from Cinderella's Royal Table. It seems like the angle to view them (well) would not be possible from inside the Castle.

'Ohana and California Grill are the two most popular Magic Kingdom Firework viewing restaurants. Narcoossee's is another good choice as well.

:fworks:

SBETigg
04-25-2007, 04:43 PM
I'm not sure you can see them at all from inside the castle, but the view may not be the best if there is one.

It would probably be best to finish up and head outside to see them. A lot of people like to watch from Main Street, but I have heard that Fantasyland is a great place to view them, and less congested. But I'm sure others will come along to verify if there is a view from inside.

joelkfla
04-25-2007, 09:04 PM
A lot of people like to watch from Main Street, but I have heard that Fantasyland is a great place to view them, and less congested.
The east side of Fantasyland is closer to the rockets, but the show is designed to be viewed from in front of the Castle. Especially with Wishes, you'll miss the full effect of the Fantasyland rooftop fireworks and the Castle lighting effects if you're behind the Castle.

Fantasyland may be good for an alternate experience, but first-timers should see the show from somewhere around the Hub or upper Main Street with a good view of the Castle and the skies above the rooftops to the Castle's immediate left and right.

EPCOTExplorer
04-26-2007, 08:25 AM
I'm not sure you can see them at all from inside the castle, but the view may not be the best if there is one.

It would probably be best to finish up and head outside to see them. A lot of people like to watch from Main Street, but I have heard that Fantasyland is a great place to view them, and less congested. But I'm sure others will come along to verify if there is a view from inside.
I believe you have heard wrong.:blush: If you do see Wishes from Fantasyland, sure you do see the actual show but you would have to keep turning you head. You see, the some fireworks are shot off parallel to the sides of the castle from the buildings in fantasy land that surround it. Some are shot off behind the castle most likely from a spot behind Ariel's Grotto. To get the full effect to have to look at the caslte,then turn around and look up. After a while it get's really annoying.

I would suggest using the Bridge to Tommorowland as you would be able to see both launching spots at the same time.

Have Fun in Disney!:pixie:

TKSax
04-26-2007, 09:20 AM
I did dinner in the castle on my honey moon. You can see a good aount of the fireworks, they dim the lights in the Restaruant and they play the music that goes along with the show. It was quite fun. When we went the really neat thing was the park was closed when we left so we were able to stroll along between the castle and main street and got some really great pictures because we basically had the place to ourselves.