PDA

View Full Version : CBR to Boardwalk Area

jedimick08
04-25-2007, 12:41 PM
We are going with a GG in 2008. 6 of us will be staying at CBR while 5 more will be at BCV in the Boardwalk area. I'm wondering what the best way to travel from one to the other will be. Would it be easier just going to EPCOT and walking over? Any suggestions?

Seasonscraps
04-25-2007, 12:46 PM
I don't think you are able to walk from CBR to BCV but I am not sure.

The easiest way to get to the BCV would be to take the bus to MGM and walk or take the boat to the resort.

The bus to Epcot leaves you at the front gate which means you will need to walk through all of Epcot to the international gateway to walk to the BC and will require park admission.

Figgyluv03
04-25-2007, 12:47 PM
There are no buses from resort to resort. I would definetely take the bus to Epcot and either walk or take another bus back to the Boardwalk. Just make sure you give yourself the right amount of time.

TammiMcMan
04-25-2007, 12:52 PM
No, it's actually not easier taking the bus to Epcot. If you do that, you'd need to have a park ticket, possibly wait in line for the security check (if you have bags), then walk to the other side of the park and out through the International Gateway. I'm pretty sure that Epcot doesn't offer a resort bus for the YC, BC and BW because of their close proximity to the rear entrance.

You have other options depending on what time of day it is. If buses are running to and from the parks, it's easiest to go to MGM. The bus drops you at the front entrance of that park. Just skip on past the entrance and with about an 8 minute walk, you'll be at the BWV. If it's late, you can always take a taxi, but I don't know if they can fit all 6 into one vehicle. The CM's at lobby concierge could probably call for a taxi van for you all. The last option is to take the CBR bus to DTD and then switch over to the BW bus.

jedimick08
04-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the info. I guess we'll hope for a nice discount at YC, BC or BW so we can be in the same area.