PDA

View Full Version : My adr's for september

em-n-mia's-mommy
04-24-2007, 11:51 PM
I made my adr's for our september 25-30 a couple weeks ago. I would like some reviews. It is just dh and i this trip so we can have more of an adult friendly meal.

september 25- ohanas for dinner
september 26- liberty tree tavern for dinner, although i am considering switching to cinderellas royal table if i can.Which is better?
September 27- Le cellier- there were only two slots left when i called; 4:45 and 7:50, i of course chose 4:45, but i was surprised that it was so booked already
September 28- Mama Melrose for dinner
September 29- Boma for dinner

We have eaten at liberty tree tavern already. It was okay last time in 2005 but just wondering if it has gotten any better. Everything else is a new adventure in eating for us. Also since this is after the free dining do you think crowd levels in restaurants and parks will go down after free dining is over???

MMouse6937
04-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi Ashley, in answer to some of your questions:

I have never eaten at the LTT so I can't really help you that way. I have read mixed reviews here about it, some people love it, some people say the quality etc has gone down. As far as the crowds with the free dining. DH and I have been there both before and after free dining was offered. We have not noticed a big surge in crowds at the parks overall, but the restaurants have been busier. As with a lot of people, we used to eat quick service or go off property (gasp) for dinner. Now we stay and eat at a TS place, so obviously this will make these places busier.

As far as your choices go:
Ohanas is wonderful, one of the best meals on property, we always make it for dinner. Le Cellier is great, and also one of the hardest ADR to come by. Sounds like you got a great time slot. Have never tried Mamma Melrose, and we will be trying Boma for the first time this year.

Good luck with your planning, we will be there Sept 17-24. Have so much fun!! :thumbsup:

lyle21
04-25-2007, 11:00 AM
never been to ohana's, so no opinion.

love LTT. didn't like cinderella's catle at all (based on two dinner visits). the food is bad. overpriced. loud. wait staff can't wait to get rid of you, very rushed service. liked it much better when it was king stefan's.
LTT food will not bowl you over, but even w/ the characters, it always provides a nice quiet atmospheric experience. we never miss it

finally got to le cellier on our last visit. very nice. everyone had a stellar dinner.

no opinion on mama melrose.

if boma's dinner is half as good is their breakfast you will be ok. really ok.:mickey:

Nicki'sMom
04-25-2007, 05:39 PM
If you have little girls I would do 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella and the Prince and Akershaus Princess Storybook.

Nicki'sMom
04-25-2007, 05:42 PM
I just reread that you are going with hubby so scratch the character stuff. How about California Grill and Jiko?

tinksmom02
04-25-2007, 10:40 PM
I called the day they announced free dining and could only get into LeCellier for lunch on our departure day (9/27)!

Haven't been to any of your other selections, sorry...although we are trying some on our upcoming trip!