PDA

View Full Version : Tevas for the parks?

disneyfan369
04-24-2007, 11:06 PM
I was wondering if anyone has worn Tevas at the parks. My mother is going to buy a pair, but I wonder if anyone has any reviews for them. Thank you! :mickey:

faline
04-25-2007, 05:40 AM
I'm sure others will be along shortly with their opinions on Tevas.

I haven't worn them but you might get some additional information from this discussion (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=96328&highlight=tevas).

merlinmagic4
04-25-2007, 06:36 AM
I wear my Tevas through the parks! I like them because my feet don't sweat and when they get wet, they dry easily. :mickey:

DizneyRox
04-25-2007, 06:56 AM
Tevas are probably the best invention for a WDW trip ever.

I pretty much wear them exclusively. They are very comfortable, open to allow good cooling, and dry faster than you can imagine. All are great for the summe months when it's often approaching 100° with 99% humidity, the always the chance of an afternoon flood.

Jeri Lynn
04-25-2007, 08:47 AM
I love my Teva's...they are great in the parks, especially on the water rides!!

Melanie
04-25-2007, 08:56 AM
Tevas are by far my favorite footwear for the parks. Love them! :thumbsup:

Tick-Tock
04-25-2007, 11:32 AM
I usually wear my Tevas all day, then swtich to tennis shoes at night to give my feet a change. Love them!

sleepingbooty
04-25-2007, 11:41 AM
I wore my Tevas for almost the entire week last year. They were great. Just to make sure, I walked a couple miles in them daily for a few weeks before we went. :thumbsup:

coloradowendyl
04-25-2007, 11:44 AM
I bought a pair of the "hiking" style Tevas about 4 years ago and find that they are the absolute best footwear for me in the parks. These tevas are slightly different than the traditional ones...the straps etc are slightly different and they have a well build arch support.

I got them at REI. They are not the most flattering footwear I own, but I can go all day without my feet bothering me at all.

Wendy

Donald A
04-25-2007, 11:47 AM
I have said it many times on this board, but I have to recommend a supportive running shoe. As a podiatrist, I must say that a Teva sandal is not top on my list. Some people will be fine, but I can think of may of my patients who would be hurting.

Jenemmy
04-25-2007, 01:55 PM
I am not a shoe girl.....i would just as soon go barefoot than go in a shoe store. But, I did invest in a pair of Teva's and they have comfortably taken my alllllll over WDW twice. I wear them exclusively there. My feet felt great, not sore, no blisters etc......They have held up so well that they look brand new. Probably the best shoe I ever bought.:thumbsup:

Mousefever
04-25-2007, 04:32 PM
I would definitely recommend the Tevas with arch support. But a previous poster was absolutely right that they need to be worn for a few weeks before going to WDW. I have to develop a couple of calluses on my feet before I can wear them all day or I get blisters on my pinky toes.

:dory:

Dsnygirl
04-26-2007, 03:55 AM
I LOVE my Tevas! I've worn them all day at the parks, and never had a problem. In fact, on vacation to Maine, I've worn them all day rock climbing, beach combing and walking around the shops - all in one day - and they've been just as great. So - I think they'd be great for her! :thumbsup: